Covid-19 is real not scam in Nigeria, more people affirmed. Read

 


Right from the day convid-19 was announced in Nigeria, most Nigerians have attached a sense of fraudulent act to it, saying it's an avenue for the government to exploit public funds. Most people believe it isn't true, because the wave of infection is usually dancing around the rich, political class zone. 

To many, they would say they've not seen or heard of a friend, who knows a friend that knows a friend who is contracted with the virus. 

But some people spoke with The Social Watch affirming that Covid-19 is real. The speakers pleaded for anonymity. 

The first person, a female said that" Greetings everyone, Covid 19 is real, please let's play safe, someone very close to me has it as  we speak.  I need your prayers dearly for him. Thanks"

Another person wrote "Two of my neighbour in Lagos were showing symptoms a week before  I left Lagos. 

They went for test a day before I left and the result came the day I was coming to Osun and  tested positive for Covid 19. 

I was inside car when I got they are tested positive. I just called them at home that nobody should come and greet me. 

I did mine on Monday, though I'm negative, like 3  my neighbor had contact with, also tested positive for Covid 19."

They enjoin the masses to believe that Covid-19 is real and adhere to public health measures. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.